Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Works For Me

Count me in the list as one of those who least support our current Conservative government.

And yet, that being said, I think that St. FX University Professor's Chris Gales idea of "punishing" whichever party is stupid enough to trigger yet another federal election (which, just for the record, would be the fourth in five years) is brilliant. Simply brilliant.

Mr. Gales may or may not have his own political agenda going. Either way, I don't really care. The last two elections have both netted us a minority Conservative government. I've said it before, I will say it again. We pay you good money to do your jobs. Now sit down, shut up and work. Together. Just like the rest of us have to.

Might I suggest you check out Mr. Gales' website.

No comments: