Friday, March 29, 2013

Twenty

It's flummoxed, I am.

You see, the calendar (and my darling daughter, herself) tells me, in no uncertain terms, that my oldest is
twenty years old today.

Twenty? Seriously? You've GOT to be kidding me ...

I didn't really mind when she turned nineteen - sure, it seemed a little hard to believe but not that big of a deal. At least, not as big of a deal as her turning twenty.

Yeah, yeah,  I am well aware that in the eyes of the law, she became an adult last year.

But twenty? My kid is twenty??



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLUE JAY

~ MAY YOUR BIRTHDAY BE AS SPECIAL AS YOU ARE ~

1 comment:

doorkeeper said...

It's a shocker...I am looking at 21 in a few short months, and here, at 21, you're supposed to be fully an adult, able to do everything.

Happy Birthday to the Blue Jay, may life hold many, many joys and only enough sorrows to make the joys sweeter. Know that you have done a wonderful job with her, but for every mother, the job is never done until we draw our last breath...a piece of our heart walks around outside us. You done good. Both of you.