Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Real You ... Check Six

This could be great fun. And might just make you think a bit.
The idea is to write your memoir in just six words. Although it strikes me that those six words may well be very different at different times in your life.

Mine? Right now, that's easy.
Too much, too fast, too late.




But my personal favourite: Found Love After Nine Months

So what do you think? Are you up for it?
What's yours?

H/T to Bob Kraft's P.I.S.S.D.

Cross-posted at The Flight Deck


5 comments:

Casdok said...

Everyone has something to teach us.

Love the video clip, i liked the Found love one as well.

Anonymous said...

Slightly psychotic in a good way........love it!!!

Mine would have to be:

I didn't sign up for this.......

Anonymous said...

As I said on The Flight Deck, for me it would have to be:

Lived well, laughed often, loved much.

Punkys Dilemma said...

Okay...so I had to go on the second page to find this post. Dat's how old it is, eh?
So I've been thinking (like forever) of the six words I could use. And come to find out....You used it as a title for another post of yours! Doggone it! But I'm gonna use it anyway!...so there.
Ready?

Truth, Justice and the American Way

ar,ar,ar........ :)

Michelle Morgan-Coole said...

That's okay, punky. I bastarsized it to the Canadian way, so the original is all yours! :D