Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged. Twice in the same day, it would seem. By both Sara at Balancing Act and Kris from Reflections by Kris.

Ah, friends, what would I do without them?

The rules:
1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What were you doing five years ago?
Umm, would you believe that I have absolutely no idea?
Let's see. The girls were 10 and 7 years old. And I, no doubt, was running around in circles pulling my hair out. Working part-time at two different jobs, one for a lawyer and the second for the Barristers' Library. Other than that, I have nary a clue.

What are five things on your to-do list for today?
Get my mother to the nursing home where she will be spending the weekend.
Get the Blue Jay to her neuro appointment.
Get everyone else packed to go away for the weekend.
Make an appointment for the Blue Jay to get new orthotics (not going to get done today)
Get to bed early for once ... ha ha

What are five snacks you enjoy?
Just about anything chocolate
Lays BBQ chips

What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
Travel. Travel. And travel some more.
Give lots and lots of money to various charities ... hey, I'm a billionaire, I can afford to!
Take flying lessons
Take up hang gliding
Start up a law practice dealing exclusively with legal issues faced by people with special needs

What are five of your bad habits?
Too much time on the 'puter ~ fortunately, I don't actually blog at work, I only read blogs while working
Not calling my friends often enough
Not getting to bed early enough
Being impatient with my kids
Trying to do too much

What are five places where you have lived?
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
Calgary Alberta
Sydney Nova Scotia
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia

What are five jobs you’ve had?
Daycare worker
Cashier at Woolco
Articling in a law firm
Associate lawyer with my best friend from law school
Legal Analyst

Who, who, who shall I tag?
Who shall my victim be?

Punky D at Take Five
FbL at Fuzzilicious Thinking
Gerri at Absolutely True
Rick Lax at Lawyer Boy
Mother of Shrek

Well, I'm off to wreck havoc in the lives of these poor unsuspecting souls, heh.


6 comments:

CleverBoy said...

Q: What will you be doing five years from now?

A: Uh...celebrating the five year anniversary of you asking me this question?

That's a mitch hedberg joke, by the way. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Great list Michelle. Thanks for playing!

FbL said...

As if I didn't already have more than enough to do... :P

Casdok said...

An interesting meme! I shall have a think but am not very good at doing these!
A billionaire - ummmm....

Punkys Dilemma said...

This is going to take some time.....something I don't have BTW...sigh

Anonymous said...

That "learn to fly" thing - gee, I wonder where that idea came from.

:-)