But I figure if I posted it before, way back in the way back, nobody will probably remember anyhow. I know I don't.
And admittedly it's just a little begged, borrowed and ... all right, maybe stolen.
But I don't think Unkawill will mind.
Everything bolded - I have done:
01. Bought everyone in the bar a drink
02. Swam with wild dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain - drove through a few
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone (and shower); come to think of it that might have been with the same someone
08. Said “I love you” and meant it - Haven't we all?
09. Hugged a tree - that's me; a reformed tree hugger
10. Bungee jumped - absolutely, positively no desire
11. Visited Paris - once upon a time; and I have the pictures to prove it!
12. Watched a lightning storm - or two or three dozen
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise.
14. Seen the Northern Lights - whaddya expect? I live in Canada for heaven's sake
15. Gone to a huge sports game.
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
17. Grown and eaten your vegetables - my mother was a gardener, she was
18. Touched an iceberg
19. Slept under the stars - ah, there's nothing like passing out in your tent in Greece
20. Changed a baby’s diaper - changed way too many baby diapers
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon - now that would be cool
22. Watched a meteor shower - Hell, I've always just wanted to see a meteor. Even one.
23. Gotten drunk on champagne - I was a cheap drunk in high school (and beyond) - Andre Baby Canadian champagne ... is that stuff even real champagne??
24. Given more than you can afford to charity - on more than one occasion. Which reminds me, it's something I should be doing again.
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment - Not me but I had a roommate who was a lot like that
27. Had a food fight.
28 Bet on a winning horse.
29. Asked out a stranger - does just picking one up count?
30. Had a snowball fight
31.Screamed as loudly as you possibly can - I do that often; usually in the car but last year, it was just walking down the street
32. Held a lamb
33. Seen a total eclipse
34. Ridden a roller coaster - I hate roller coasters but my brother loves them and always managed to talk me into going with him when we were kids. And sitting in the back seat.
35. Hit a home run
36. Danced like a fool and didn’t care who was looking - yeah, that's my standard dancing move
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day
38 Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment - many, many times. I just wish those moments weren't so fleeting.
39. Had two hard drives for your computer
40. Visited all 50 states - haven't even made all 10 provinces.
41. Taken care of someone who was drunk - and most of those people have returned the favour.
42. Had amazing friends - lucky there; I still do
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country - danced (like a fool) with many strangers in many foreign countries; did I ever mention my trip to Europe after my first year of college?
44. Watched whales - now this is ridiculous, I only live a couple of hours away from where they go whale watching and I've never made it. Yet.
45. Stolen a sign - I'm sorry, I think maybe it was a Yield sign. But I had
46. Backpacked in Europe - see above
47. Taken a road-trip - many as a kid with my family and the most recent in 2006 when Mom, the kids and I drove to Florida. Yep, that's right. Drove.
48. Gone rock climbing
49. Midnight walk on the beach - I'm sure I did this in Europe, but in all honesty I was too drunk to really remember
50. Gone sky diving - and we all know how that turned out!
51. Visited Ireland
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love - ah, my life story
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table and had a meal with them - oh the things I have done with strangers; just don't tell my children, please!
54. Visited Japan
55. Milked a cow - shameful'; me being a Prairie girl and all
56. Alphabetized your CDs And cassettes and albums and Books - repeat after me: Too. Much. Time. On. Your. Hands.
57. Pretended to be a superhero - still do on occasion. But that's our little secret.
58. Sung karaoke
59. Lounged around in bed all day - God, how I wish I could. This would be (one of) my fantasies.
60. Played touch football - with our dog, a collie-wolf mix
61. Gone scuba diving - snorkeling?
62. Kissed in the rain
63. Played in the mud
64. Played in the rain - I think I see a theme going here
65. Gone to a drive-in theater -DUH!
66. Visited the Great Wall of China
67. Started a business - I guess, assuming that's what I have at the moment
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken -Yeah, how do you do that?
69. Toured ancient sites
70. Taken a martial arts class
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight - how's about Never Played D&D??
72. Gotten married - Been there, done that, doing that
73. Been in a movie
74. Crashed a party - or two or three. And been kicked out of two or three.
75. Gotten divorced - I suppose I should try not to put that on my to do list
76. Gone without food for 5 days - now that would be improvement, I'm sure!
77. Made cookies from scratch - hey, I have kids ... whaddya expect?!
78. Won first prize in a costume contest - when I was 10
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice - tres cool
80. Gotten a tattoo - No, but I've went to the Tatoo
81. Rafted the Snake River
82. Been on television news programs as an “expert” - I've often said that I play a lawyer on TV; does that count??
83. Gotten flowers for no reason - are you kidding? I have enough trouble getting flowers when there is a reason
84. Performed on stage
85. Been to Las Vegas
86. Recorded music
87. Eaten shark
88. Kissed on the first date - Yeah, about that. Probably not the best idea.
89. Gone to Thailand
90. Bought a house
91. Been in a combat zone - does my basement count?
92. Buried one/both of your parents
93. Been on a cruise ship
94. Spoken more than one language fluently
95. Performed in Rocky Horror
96. Raised children - actually better make that "Raising children"
97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour
98. Passed out cold - thank God it didn't ask for a number!
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over - no, but I am considering something like that at the moment
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn’t stop when you knew someone was looking
103. Had plastic surgery
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn't have survived
105. Wrote articles for a large publication
106. Lost over 100 pounds - I suppose if you added up the lost and gains maybe
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback
108. Piloted an airplane - Microsoft Flight Simulator?? Shall we count crashes??
109. Touched a stingray
110. Broken someone’s heart
111. Helped an animal give birth
112. Won money on a T.V. game show
113. Broken a bone
114. Gone on an African photo safari
115. Had a facial part pierced other than your ears
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol - no, but I would like to
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
118. Ridden a horse - It's not fair; I was horse crazy as a kid; would have killed to own one. Now I pay to give my daughter riding lessons. While I sit there and watch.
119. Had major surgery
120. Had a snake as a pet
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon - I was at the Grand Canyon. Once. Briefly.
122. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours - if only!
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states - sure but in my case, that's probably not that big of an accomplishment.
124. Visited all 7 continents
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
126. Eaten kangaroo meat
127. Eaten sushi - on the to do list
128. Had your picture in the newspaper - I'm famous, I tell ya, famous!
129. Changed someone’s mind about something you care deeply about - I would like to think so but ...
130. Gone back to school - for a while there, it felt like I was never going to leave school
131. Parasailed - would be nifty
132. Touched a cockroach - yuck; no thanks
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes - hate fried tomatoes; green or otherwise
134. Read The Iliad - Now why would I want to go and do that??!!
135. Selected one “important” author who you missed in school, and read
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating - Haven't quite made it to Sarah Palin status yet
137. Skipped all your school reunions - So far... but there is a Law School one coming up this fall...
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language - That can work fairly well. Or be an absolute unmitigated disaster!
139. Been elected to public office - I did consider running for the school board once upon a time.
140. Written your own computer language
141. Thought to yourself that you’re living your dream - long, long ago in a land far, far away
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care - something very similar, with Mom
143. Built your own PC from parts
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you
145. Had a booth at a street fair Gun Shows,Flea Markets - no, but I've bought a lot of junk at that. Actually they're great places to buy books (the flea markets, not the gun shows)
146. Dyed your hair - do highlights count?
147. Been a DJ
148. Shaved your head
149. Caused a car accident - AR, AR, AR, no doubt a few more of those than I would care to admit
150. Saved someone’s life
So there you go. Now you know.