Sunday, February 10, 2008

Dreamland

Kris has this beautiful video up at her place and I can't help but borrow it. It's just so peaceful and magical ... both qualities I eagerly welcome into my life at the moment.



And although, unlike Kris, I've never had the honour and pleasure of swimming with these amazing creatures, it's definitely one of many on my list of things I would absolutely love to do. Ah well, first things first ... that would be skydiving. And whale watching. That last just because I live so close and yet never have.

Ah, that's good. Now I have a little smile as on my face as I think ahead to this summer.

4 comments:

Casdok said...

Oh i would love to swim with dolphins to! Supposed to be great for autistic kids.

Punkys Dilemma said...

Makes me wish I were a dolphin. They do seem to be happy little creatures, don't they?
Thanks for just a moment of peace.. :)

Anonymous said...

I saw this at Kris's place. Very nice indeed.

Anonymous said...

Michelle - so glad you liked the video. Dolphins really are such special, magical creatures. I have to believe they would be wonderful for autistic children, indeed for any child with any kind of disability. They are so sensitive, so deeply attuned to something we know nothing about. Swimming with them is definitely a highlight of my life, for all time.