Sunday, February 24, 2008

Family Matters

My brother, who lives out west, showed up this past Friday. We don't see him often, once every two to three years, so the girls are quite thrilled to be spending some time with their uncle.

And he came bearing gifts ... a flight simulator program to teach me to fly, along with the necessary joy stick, and another program I haven't really seen yet, but something to do flying missions in a F-16. Which is all rather cool. If I can stop myself from freezing up every time I get airborne and try to keep track of all those gauges, that is. Just think, there'll be no living with me if I ever get the hang of it!

At any rate, he will be with us until this coming Friday, so posting will likely be a little scarce while he's here. But never fear ... I'll be back.

3 comments:

Casdok said...

How lovely for you all! And a flight simulator!
Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

If you get the hang of the flight simulator ... you'll never ever find the time to blog or blawg!!! just joking. Remember that practice makes perfect. Enjoy :)

Anonymous said...

Oooo -have some serious fun this week!