Tuesday, February 26, 2008

True Words of Wisdom

Have you ever thought really thought about it ... are you a Tigger or an Eeyore at heart?


What am I talking about? Why does it matter?

Well, watch this video and find out. But wait, who wants to listen to a guy who has only a few months to live? Rather a depressing thought, isn't it?

Well, maybe not. Pull up a chair, sit yourself down with a cup of coffee (or other beverage of choice) and follow the link. You won't regret it.

H/T to Neardem

2 comments:

Casdok said...

Your right, i didnt regret it. Im a Tigger with a few brick walls!!

Anonymous said...

Wow... what a speech. I don't think there was a dry eye in the audience. I would like to think I am a Tigger but I don't I have a few Eeyore days. As long as the Tiggers days are momre than the Eeyore days I think I will be okay. What a wonderful outlook on life. Thanks so much for sharing.