Thursday, November 15, 2007

Maxine on Minorities

We Need To Show More Sympathy For These People . . .

* They travel miles in the heat.

* They risk their lives crossing a border.

* They don't get paid enough wages.

* They do jobs that others won't do or are afraid to do.

* They live in crowded conditions among a people who speak a different language.

* They rarely see their families, and they face adversity all day every day.

I'm not talking about illegal Mexicans;

I'm talking about our troops!

H/T to doorkeeper


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOH, OOOOH, I got a h/t!!!!
WOW.......dancing around excitedly like a dog who has to pee......

I never thought.........

cute, ain't it?
thanks, d

Michelle Morgan-Coole said...

I keep meaning to tell my friends... anything that passes through my hot little hands is now fair game.

And, um, you know you're always welcome here but...please... no peeing on the carpets... or the hardwood...
Out damm Spot... out!