Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What I Am Thankful For ...

Yeah, yeah, I know.
We already had our Thanksgiving.

But hearing everyone in the blogosphere go on about it, got me thinking. And really, we probably don't stop to appreciate and express our gratitude enough. So who needs a special day of the year, I say...
  • For my daughter being over two years seizure free … which is a miracle in and of itself and the biggest single thing I am thankful for ... shhh, let's not jinx it
  • For her amazing neorologist, a truly caring and compassionate man who has helped me keep the remaining shreds of my sanity many, many times over the years
  • For friends who push me in the right direction to do the right things
  • For the opportunity and ability to do the type of work I love while being able to help other people at the same time
  • For our soldiers in Afghanistan and what they do day after day
  • For the opportunity to discover blogging ... who knew?
  • For Lex and his blog, for the pleasure and insight his writing gives me and for his community of readers, where I have come to feel an amazing level of acceptance and friendship
  • For Lex continuing with his blog … that was scary… let's not go there again

1 comment:

Punkys Dilemma said...

Thank you for your thoughts M. There's so much to be thankful for, isn't there? I pray for seizure free days forever and ever......shhhh
Thank God, He (I mean Al Gore) invented the internet! The knowledge and inspiration right at our fingertips. Who would have ever thunk it.
Happy Thanksgiving (belated :)