Thursday, November 22, 2007

Woo Hoo ... Its Fezziwigs Time

Who says blogging isn't a value added activity?

Just sitting here, doing my thing. A little bit of blogging, a little bit of reading my favourite blogs. Thinking I really should get off my keister and do something a little more ... you know ... useful....

When what to my wondering ears should I hear
But the sounds of Magic 94.9
Oh so casually mentioning the latest Fezziwigs production,
A Tempest in a Teapot.

Smart cookie that I am,
I immediately leapt to my feet
Dashed to the phone...
And dialed all but the last digit of the number I know by heart.

Holding my breath
Waiting for the gent to admit
That he held the tickets
My heart so desired.

Turns out he did
A Family Pack in fact ... of four tickets and two books
Alas, in my excitement I didn't catch their titles.

But that's okay
First caller through?
No problem
I was already there....

So ... guess where we're off to this weekend?
Now, that's the way to start the Christmas season. Trust me.

With sincere apologies to by Clement Clarke Moore

3 comments:

Punkys Dilemma said...

Congratulations my friend! You done did it again! What are the chances of that?! Hoo-yah! You've got a few angels rootin' for ya doncha?
Have a good one!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey.......my co-worker's son is in that production! He plays a genie and a transvestite...that's a strange combination!

Michelle Morgan-Coole said...

Oooh, something to look forward to!